SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team
THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
The SuperSix EVO is the ultimate road racing machine. Designed to be the perfect blend of all the key factors of performance - weight, stiffness, strength, compliance, handling and aerodynamics.
The SuperSix EVO is:
- LIGHT: At under 700 grams, it is the lightest production frame in the world.
- STIFF: It has the best stiffness-to-weight ever recorded, an incredible 142.3 Nm/deg/kg.
- STRONG: Outperforms even most aluminum frames in destructive and fatigue testing.
- SMOOTH: The two zone SPEED SAVE micro-suspension system improves comfort, speed, and control.
- SLIM: EVO's smaller diameter tubes give it a significant aero advantage over its oversized competitors, without the weight and stiffness compromises of aero tube shapes.
Designed for the serious road racer, the EVO breaks the mold for elite race machines.
SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30, w/ OPI SpideRing, 11 Speed, 53/39 (Compact 50/34 Included)
Cannondale Alloy PF30 BB Cups, FSA Ceramic BB30 Bearings
SRAM RED 22 Doubletap
SRAM XG-1190, 11-26, 11-speed
SRAM PC-1190R, 11-speed
SRAM RED 22 Yaw, braze-on
SRAM RED 22
Vision Metron 55 carbon clincher
Kenda Kountach, 700x23c, folding
FSA K-Force Carbon Nano
FSA K-Force Carbon, 31.8, 6 deg.
SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap, 5mm Hidden top cap
SRAM RED Doubletap
Fi'zi:k MicroTex Bar Tape
Fi'zi:k Arione, Braided Carbon Rails
FSA K-Force Carbon, 27.2x350mm
Includes both standard 53/39 and compact 50/34 SpideRing chainring sets