You’ll stand out in the peloton this spring after designing your very own, one of a kind, custom kit. Thanks to our friends at Sugoi & Fabric, one lucky rider will win a custom jersey, shorts and matching Fabric saddle, grips/bar tape and water bottle! The winner will work directly with the Sugoi design studio and custom artist to create their own, personal, one-of-a-kind jersey and short kit.
How do you enter? Take advantage of our Spring Training Sale (scross down for bikes and pricing) or buy any Cannondale bike from your local dealer by April 10th and register your bike by April 15th to be entered to win.
Sale applicable in the United States only and at participating dealers.
OFFICIAL RULES: Cannondale Spring Training promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Cannondale Spring Training promotion (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada, except the Province of Quebec, who are at least eighteen years of age or older at the time of entry. Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Employees, directors and officers of Cycling Sports Group, Inc. (Sponsor) and any of their respective affiliates, franchisees, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household, of any of the foregoing are not eligible. By participating in the Contest, you agree that you have read and understand these Official Rules.
HOW TO ENTER
This contest begins at 8:00 a.m. (ET) on March 15, 2016, and continues until 12:00 p.m. (ET) on April 15, 2016 (“Contest Period”). To automatically be entered in the contest you must purchase any new Cannondale bike from your authorized local Cannondale retailer and register the purchase of a this new Cannondale bicycle at www.cannondale.com/en/USA/RegisterYourBike.aspx
To Enter By Mail: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY To enter by mail, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, and email address on a 3″ x 5″ index card. If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.” If you do not have internet access indicate “No Internet”. Mail your entry in a hand addressed, business size (#10) envelope with proper postage to: “Cannondale Spring Training Promotion” 1 Cannondale Way, Wilton CT 06897 USA. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification. All entries become the exclusive property of CSG and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY YOU AGREE TO HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE OFFICIAL RULES AND YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH SERVE AS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Incomplete entries will not be accepted. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Sponsor will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission or failures of any network, computer equipment, web site or software, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected entries. None of the Contest Entities shall be held responsible or liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing, or downloading information in connection with this giveaway.
The Winner will be determined at random from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. All the decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Contest are final and binding on winners. The entrant selected must comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The winner will be notified via the email address provided during product registration on or about April 20, 2016. The notified winner must respond to the email from CSG within 5 days, or Sponsor will select another winner.
A Custom collection of Sugoi jersey and shorts, with matching Fabric water bottle, saddle, handlebar grips or handlebar tape. “Custom” means that the winner will be able to work with CSG apparel experts to design their own apparel colors and graphics, within certain limitations as determined at the sole discretion of CSG . CSG reserves the right to reject any design that is deemed, at CSG’s sole discretion, to be offensive. The approximate retail value of the prize is US $500.
No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The winner should allow 3-5 weeks from design collaboration meeting for delivery of prize. Delivery and use of the prize is subject to the prize winner’s completion of all documentation and conditions required by law or otherwise required by Sponsor.
1. Governing Law: The laws of the United States and the State of Connecticut govern this Contest without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The prize will be awarded and/or delivered only to legal residents at a street address within the United States or Canada. The prize winner is responsible for all state and federal income taxes and all other fees and surcharges of whatever kind applicable to his or her prize. By entering the Contest you agree that any controversy shall be resolved without a jury in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and further consent to jurisdiction in such courts, waive any objection to such venue and waive trial by jury. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Prize Related Releases: Delivery and use of the prize is subject to the prize winner’s proof of eligibility and completion of all documentation and conditions required by law or otherwise required by the Sponsor. Except where legally prohibited, the prize winner grants to Sponsor and its authorized designees the right to use the prize winner's name and entry in perpetuity for advertising and/or promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Each prize winner must, prior to delivery of any prizes, execute a written release and waiver releasing each of the Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, use or non-use of any prize or participation in this Contest . Each of the Released Parties expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of any prize or from participation in any prize related activity. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. In the event the prize winner does not confirm these conditions in writing and in the manner specified by the Sponsor, an alternate prize winner may be selected. The Prize Winner will also be required to provide the following: 1) An advertising and promotional release for use of individuals name(s) and/or likeness, and entry in perpetuity for advertising and/or promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation; and 2) A written release and waiver of liability releasing each of the Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in any components of the prizing awarded hereunder.
3. Conduct and Decisions: All decisions by the Sponsor are final. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Official Rules or the Contest and their decisions regarding the same shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Contest or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right to and may waive any of these rights in their sole discretion.
4. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any Web site or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
5. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEB SITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.,p>6. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the laws of the State of Connecticut; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, if any, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, local laws and regulations. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable.
7. Winner’s List: For the name of the winner, available after the winner has been confirmed by the Sponsor, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 30, 2016 to: Cannondale Spring Training promotion c/o Cycling Sports Group, Inc., 1 Cannondale Way, Wilton CT 06897
8. Sponsor: Cycling Sports Group, Inc., 1 Cannondale Way, Wilton CT 06897
This Contest is not sponsored by or associated with Twitter.
|Bike Model||Original USD||Sale Price USD||Visit Bike|
|SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace||$7,990.00||$6,791.50||View|
|Supersix EVO Red||$3,940.00||$2,999.99||View|
|Synapse Carbon Ultegra 4||$2,660.00||$1,999.99||View|
|Synapse Carbon Tiagra||$1,840.00||$1,399.99||View|
|Synapse Carbon Tiagra Women's||$1,840.00||$1,399.99||View|
|Bike Model||Original USD||Sale Price USD||Visit Bike|
|F-Si Hi-MOD Team||$9,060.00||$7,248.00||View|
|F-Si Hi-MOD 1||$6,390.00||$5,112.00||View|
|F-Si Carbon 2||$4,800.00||$3,840.00||View|
|F-Si Carbon 3||$3,410.00||$2,724.99||View|
|F-Si Carbon 4||$2,880.00||$2,299.99||View|
|F-Si Carbon 1 Women's||$4,260.00||$3,399.99||View|
|F-Si Carbon 2 Women's||$2,880.00||$2,299.99||View|
|F-Si 1 Women's||$1,840.00||$1,474.99||View|
|F-Si 2 Women's||$1,410.00||$1,124.99||View|
|Habit 2 Women's||$1,950.00||$1,499.99||View|
|Bike Model||Original USD||Sale Price USD||Visit Bike|
|Quick 4 Women's||$705.00||$599.99||View|
|Quick 5 Women's||$600.00||$489.99||View|